The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with italian law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Where we collect personal information from
We may collect personal information about you from these sources:
- Information you give us when you enquire about our services
- When you speak to us on the telephone or in our office:
- You use our website
- In e-mails, letters and other documents
- We attend your home and carry out a sales survey
- We ask you for contact details for future marketing or promotions
Information from third parties
We may use information passed onto us from third parties. We sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use. No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Comparisons websites
- Social networks
- Agents working/acting on our behalf
- Government or law enforcement agencies
Information we collect
We hold following Information within our system that is likely to include:
- Contact numbers – land line and mobile numbers
- E-mail address
- Information required to enable us to provide you with services
- Details of any enquiry, claim, or complaint you make in relation to the services
How we use your personal information
- Preparation for quotation
- To carry out contractual obligations to you
- Accounting, audit and billing
- Collecting payment
- Analysing your usage of our websites and viewing patterns
- To monitor and improve the quality of our services
Your personal information may be used by us to contact you by post, phone, e-mail or electronic messaging services and social media, with information about products and services we think will be of interest to you. We may also send you information about services and products provided by the third parties are our trusted partners which may be of interest to you.
How to opt out of marketing
E-mail your move manager quoting that you would like to opt out of or opt in to receive information.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Agents, suppliers or sub-contractors who we use to assist in providing the services
- Organisations who introduce you to us
- Organisations who we introduce to you
- HMRC, regulators or other authorities
- Organisations you ask us to share your personal information with
- Trusted third parties
We acknowledge that any confidential information obtained from or relating to the client is the property of the client.
Both parties hereby warrant that in accordance to GDPR:
Any person employed or engaged by the parties shall only use confidential information for the purposes of services we provide. Any person employed or engaged by the company shall not disclose any confidential information to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party.
While processing Personal Data we shall:
- act only on instructions from the Client as data controller;
- comply with the Client’s instructions in relation to the processing of Personal Data
- ensure that people processing the data are subject to a duty of confidentiality
- submit to audits and inspections, provide the client with whatever information it needs to ensure that they are both meeting their obligations under Article 28 of the GDPR.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure with us and with third parties who act on our behalf. We use various tools to make sure that your information remains confidential and accurate. We will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as reasonably possible. However we rely on you to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal information. This can be done by writing or e-mailing us and requesting changes to be made.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information to be gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Our website is hosted in Italy by ARUBA SPA
We use only techical cookies.
All datas collected by forms are stored in GMail servers.
We use our customer’s data to understand how our website is operating. To measure performance of services and products which will enable us to carry out various analysis. Your personal data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data which cannot be used to re-identify you. It may then be used to produce statistical research and reports.
Encryption of data sent between us
We use secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.